It's a removable shoe that helps people fly so they don't contaminate or damage the environment.
- Maker: Don'tTouchTheGround (Government initiative)
- Production cost: 0€. Governments will provide free Zero footprint Boots because they are mandatory. The government will give you the Zero Footprint Boot to attach to your unused boots.
- Tools / Parts used: Everyone has a boot right? Let's reuse those boots. The fan and the air thingy are flexible since whenever you are inside a building you can take them out.
- Risks of using this device: People might fall if the air stops working. Oopsies... Then there's double damage :/ (to you and the environment)
- Intended to be used by: The environment! Let's not destroy the world we live in.
By: Inès Theriaga